How I Finally Straightened My Spine Out
Body Posture Depends on Teeth
This book describes the mechanism that allows the spine to remain straight and maintain its correct physiological curves. As well, it is explained in detail the role the teeth play in posture throughout the entire body. Once this mechanism is understood, the Starecta Method can be applied to straighten the back. Going forward with this method, you can gain control over your frontal symmetry. The result is a perfect human body like Da Vinci’s Vitruvian Man.
- 78 photographs that show how a human body can keep itself biomechanically in an upright posture
- 160 pages of explanations on how to stretch a spine out again that has a kyphosis, a lordosis and a scoliosis
- 1 chapter dedicated to the relationship between anxiety, panic attacks and postural problems
- 3 chapters dedicated to muscular asymmetry and the potential for this method in the field of sports
- Understand that his/her postural problems can finally be resolved using the Starecta Method
- Understand that problems of anxiety and panic attacks have a biomechanical origin
- Understand that a body treated with the Starecta Method has an enormous potential for beauty, health and athletic achievement
Who is it for?
- People with lordosis, kyphosis, and scoliosis
- People with anxiety and panic attacks
- Athletes who want to improve their performance
- Physical Therapists
Every human being is born out of balance, I, in my case, more than others. This enormous handicap has made my life very complicated. In fact, in the course of my existence I have had scores of problems related to posture: kyphosis, scoliosis, pulmonary torsion, panic attacks, serious digestive problems, a hiatal hernia, and respiratory problems. At age 22, there seemed to be nothing more to be done, because not a single specialist was capable of healing me and finding the cause of all my problems. I was bed-bound and waiting for death. In fact, I don’t know how I would have made it if I hadn’t used the Starecta Method. From that time on I haven’t stopped studying it and deepening my own use of it. I have improved the method, making it simpler and capable of being used by everyone. I applied myself to spreading information about this method as I consider it one of the greatest discoveries of mankind.