Are you tired of hearing unnecessary advice from friends, family, and even industry experts such as personal trainers, posturologists, osteopaths, chiropractors and orthopedists?
If you are getting weary of trying all their recommendations to solve your health problems, especially those related to posture and back pain, unsuccessfully, then it is time to clean up and read this report carefully.
Tired of listening to useless advice
Are you tired of hearing pointless advice on how you should solve the following health issues?
- postural problems (dorsal kyphosis, lumbar lordosis, drooping head, hump, closed and forward shoulders, closed posture.
- crooked, compressed posture
- high collarbones and very pronounced dorsal and lumbar curves
- back pain
- pain in the lumbar area
- neck ache, stiff neck
- pain in the shoulder blades
- shoulder pain
- vertebral crushing
- poor breathing
This report represents a rant against all the ignorance of those who have always been offering the same useless advice for decades without ever having solved anything.
Often those who give these tips to solve problems do not even know what it means to suffer from back pain or to have a crooked posture like you the sufferers who are reading.
Too often these people, to answer your justified complaints, recommend things that are useless or even harmful because they don’t know what you are feeling.
On the part of those who suffer from these health problems, there is too often the mistaken belief that the health system can immediately find the right treatments to solve back pain or crooked posture.
Nothing could be more wrong.
Too often exactly the opposite happens: before being able to recover from the abyss of one’s suffering, one must necessarily go through all the unnecessary treatments and advice served up by friends, relatives and experts in the medical and postural sector.
But let’s discover together what these usual useless tips are that supposedly solve the health problems related to bad posture and back pain that interest us.
List of useless tips
Reading this list will make you smile because you will surely have already heard some or even all the advice that I will list below:
- Painkillers: often those who give you this advice are doing so because they are bored of hearing you complain and so to avoid feeling your annoying presence they recommend painkillers to anaesthetise the pain and ensure that you cannot bore them with your problems.
- Posturologist: Whoever advises you to take this path is a novice in the sector who has not yet experienced the total ineffectiveness of this paramedical class which would seem the most suitable for treating your problem. But of course, this is not the case. After the posturological examination, you go home only with a lighter wallet.
- Swimming: this sport is often recommended in case of bad posture even today in the year 2021. It is absurd to think that a sport is recommended where the spine is fully mobilised, thus causing greater damage.
- Gym: after noticing that swimming can even be harmful to your problem, you realise that you need something that makes your muscles work in a targeted way. Since your posture is compressed, the posturologist advised you to swim because by intuition, working in the water in zero gravity, the swimming movements should have stretched the spinal muscles, but this was not the case. Consequently, the other solution is the gym which, with targeted movements aimed at lengthening the affected muscle groups, is more suited to your needs. But after a few months in the gym, you will have discovered that absolutely nothing changes. You have worked the pectoral muscles in stretching and the external rotation muscles of the shoulders in shortening to straighten yourself. But all these efforts have been in vain.
- Bust or postural bands: at this point exhausted you opt for a solution that is as intuitive as it is useless. Since you cannot stand up straight on your own, a postural corset is recommended. Only after wearing it do you realise that this solution is also totally useless.
Why are these tips so useless?
The common mistake on the part of experts in the field is to believe that posture is controlled only by the muscles and that therefore by re-educating or allying to the latter can you intervene on the posture to correct it to pass from a pathological state to a healthy physiological one.
This is a serious mistake caused by ignorance because in most cases our posture depends on a factor that regulates all human postural biomechanism.
We are not talking about genetics, but about something much simpler to act on: the craniomandibular relationship.
Our jaw is the rudder of our posture just like a rudder directs a boat.
The relationship between the skull and jaw directs our posture.
Between the skull and the jaw, there are the teeth that direct this relationship and ensure that the head is correctly supported on the first cervical vertebra in the three spatial planes.
So if we want to act substantially on our posture all we need to do is direct our rudder or better known as the mandibular lever that supports our skull and automatically stretches the spine.
Starecta has gathered how to exploit the jaw to the advantage of one’s posture to solve all those postural problems such as dorsal kyphosis, closed shoulders, lumbar lordosis, small scoliosis. Consequently, by solving these postural problems, the related symptoms such as back pain, neck pain etc. are also resolved.
We have compared our jaw first to a rudder and then to a lever because it can direct and support our head and consequently stretch or unroll the spine.